Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CHANEL CRUISE 2011/2012

KARL LAGERFELD returned to the South of France to present his latest Cruise collection for Chanel, unveiled last night just before sundown in Antibes to a Chanel crowd including Blake Lively, Alexa Chung (in a froufrou pink number), Vanessa Paradis, actress Anna Mouglalis, Caroline Sieber and Clemence Poesy.

Chanel Cruise 2011/2012  Laura Bailey, Alexa Chung and Poppy Delevingne © PA Photos



Clemence Poesy and Blake Lively © Getty Images

Baptiste Giabiconi takes a turn on the catwalk © Getty Images

Anna Mouglalis © Getty Images


Rachel Bilson © Getty Images

New York architect Peter Marino © Getty Images

Chanel Cruise Collection Show 2011/2012 © Getty Images

10 comments:

  1. i love alexa chung

    www.giasaysthat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, chanel, wisihing I will be able to own at least one item in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baptiste Giabiconi is so beautiful. A lovely frenchy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. i love this post.. ^^
    Channel is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post!
    I love chanel!
    follow me back , I'm following you since now!
    love
    giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont you wish you were there?! :-(
    Did you see the Tale of a Fairy movie by Karl Lagerfeld for the Cruise collection?


    xxx

    ReplyDelete